DENVER SANTA CLAUS SHOP
At the Denver Santa Claus Shop, we’re all about the toys! Our mission is that every child should have a toy at Christmas. We are a volunteer-run, nondenominational nonprofit that has helped well over 1 million local children in our 91-year history.
To fulfill our mission of, “A Toy for Every Girl & Boy” we…
- Depend on generous people, companies, organizations, etc., to donate toys and monetary gifts
- Are the toy recipient of 9CARES COLORADO SHARES annual winter drive in November each year
- Rely on hundreds of volunteers each year
- Invite parents who are referred to DSCS from Denver Human Services, Social Service Agencies & Community Partners
- Are believed to be the longest, continuously-running charity of its kind in the U.S.
The Denver Santa Claus Shop is a nondenominational, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization operated by a large group of volunteers and governed by a Board of Directors. All donations are tax deductible as allowed by law.